Pro Bono Resources
Pro Bono Award
This year during the International Bar Association (IBA) 2013 Annual Conference, to be held 6-11 October in Boston, the IBA's Pro Bono Committee will honour a lawyer who has shown an outstanding commitment to pro bono work as part of their legal career.
The IBA Pro Bono Committee are delighted to announce that LexisNexis are sponsoring this award, which will include:
• free registration to attend the IBA Annual Conference in Boston, USA, 6-11October 2013;
• a contribution of up to US$5,000 towards accommodation and travel costs to attend the conference; and
• one year's free membership of the IBA, SPPI and the Pro Bono Committee.
All applications received by Friday 19 July 2013 will be submitted to a judging panel who must be satisfied that the nominee is eligible for the award.
- Organization: International Bar Association
- Date Created: May 01, 2013
- Last Updated: July 01, 2013
- International Pro Bono Projects